Sunday, May 03, 2009

I had to start

I found this fab pattern on Ravelry. Three balls of Kureyon sock is all it takes-the designer used 2 balls of one colour and 1 ball of another but I am using 3 balls the same colour. The designers name is Michaela Behrends (WollSchnegge on Ravelry). Go to Michaela's website to order the pattern-it is 17 pages long and very well laid out.

There are 10 squares for this size. The middle of each is a garter stitch square. Then you pick up a side and do the lace pattern. This continues around the square.

I am ready to complete the last step of the square-pick up and do a garter stitch border all around. The edges don't look good-very loose-but you need to cast off loose so that the squares can be blocked at the end.

Today was a very lazy day-I napped most of the afternoon. Beth just returned home from golfing so the TV will be turned on for Amazing Race and Apprentice.

No comments: