Friday, April 03, 2009

Two more SO your FO

The weather outside this morning is crappy. I know, not a good word but when I look out the window this is one of the nicer words that came to mind. The rain is pouring down and I hear it is going to keep raining all day.

Justin just finished Alvin from Jane Ellison's book Queensland Collection Book 9. He combined Jo Sharp Silk Road DK with Noro Silk Garden Lite. The vest came about because he knit a cardigan from the book and had leftover yarn.

This is the Favourite Cardigan by Wendy Bernard from the book Custom Knits. Claire used Cascade 220 Heathers.

I am trying to get the last few yarns and patterns we need for the Frolic. I called Lorna's Laces yesterday and Amanda was very helpful getting me some patterns and more Helen's Lace. It is being sent to my parents in Myrtle Beach and they will bring it home after Easter-much quicker than sending it directly to Canada. You never know if the customs people are going to hold and box and if they for how long.

I need to get some boxes packed and then off to work. It would be a great day to stay at home and nap.

No comments: