Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love purple

The great ladies at Namaste sent me an email letting me know that a box has left California. The new eggplant bags are in that box. Hopefully it will make it here in time for the Frolic.

My dilemma-which bag? I was partial to the Malibu (left) but now I have a Laguna (above) and really like it as well.

I didn't talk about the Amazing Race yesterday. What were they thinking? Cara and Jaime get on their boat and realize they don't have their bags. They ran for them and then off they went. Mark and Mike, Lakisha and Jen and Tammy and Victor were all completing their task. They watched Cara and Jaime get off the boat and run for their bags but did they do anything about it? NO!! If you saw a team run back to the cab, wouldn't you do it? I was yelling at the TV. Tammy and Victor did get their bags but Tammy could have been running while Victor was working. The other donkeys didn't get their bags and it cost them many hours of time. I was so angry with them. If you aren't smart then you won't win the game. Now I'm mad again.

Have a good evening-I'm going home to make Tulip kits.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those men, (Mike, Mark, Mickey?) are dingbats. They deserve their penalties.

I love my Newport bag. I love that Eggplant. Do I need another bag? I'm sad I'm going to be out of town for the Frolic. But not too sad, I'll be in Myrtle Beach.