Saturday, March 28, 2009

Very Cute Slippers

Shirley has been very busy knitting. Last week we saw her finished Log Cabin Afghan and here are two pairs of Elfin slippers knit with Cascade 220. The pattern has infant to ladies sizes.

Lynda is one of my knitters for the store. Earlier in the week I showed you the pink cardigan she knit-this was in the same package but I forgot to take a picture. This is knit in Helen's Lace from Lorna's Laces. The pattern is on the label and is very easy if you want to make your first shawl. All you need to know is how to knit. The shawl is hanging in the store right now and we will have it at the Frolic.

I have finished the last sleeve for my Noro cardigan. Now the front bands and the collar. Basketball is on tonight so hopefully I will get a chunky done.

No comments: