Monday, March 30, 2009

On the go but getting nowhere

Who turned off the heat? We had such a beautiful weekend and now this.

Jane called me at 10:30 this morning that she needed me in the store. There were a group of ladies in from Buffalo who were on a yarn road trip. All was good and the ladies left happy. The rest of my day was running around-post office, bank and Limeridge Mall to get bedding (the bed arrived early this morning for the guest room-if we are going to have visitors then sheets and blankets are a must). I have been out all day but it doesn't seem like anything was accomplished.
A parcel is on it's was to Lynda. She will be making a few scarves for the Frolic. The first is in Pearl from Lorna's Laces and the second is in Silky Alpaca Lace from Classic Elite.



I am now running downstairs to wind yarn. Tulip kits need to be made up for the Frolic. A few colours are missing but getting started is a good idea-it takes a long time to wind the yarns.

No comments: