Sunday, November 15, 2020

No Power

Our socks are growing. Lynn send this picture earlier today. Her colours look great!

I am further than Lynn but I should be even further. We were without power for most of the afternoon. I had to keep moving around to find light to knit. Beth picked up Swiss Chalet for dinner and we ate with candles and flashlights. Part way through dominoes the lights came back on. And then the power went out again before I could knit. We each had our own flashlight to shine on the dominoes. Whatever it takes to play. 😘 
I am about 1/4” from the heal. The lights are back on again so I might make it before bed. 
Della is a free pattern from Rowan. The scarf is knit in Cashmere Haze.
This elegant lace shawl features an easy to remember yet very effective lace pattern.


Taking inspiration from our ever-popular Kidsilk Haze, Cashmere Haze is an exquisite blend of 40% baby alpaca, 30% cashmere and 30% silk creating a fluffy, lightweight yarn which is available in a timeless range of neutrals. The white core also creates a beautiful mélange effect in our darker shades.


Interpretations Volume 7 should be in the store by the end of the month - I ordered our copies today. You can’t go wrong with patterns from Joji and Veera.

No comments: