Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Pockets


The Juniper Moon Patagonia Organic Merino arrived today. The yarn is gorgeous.

This tweedy yarn is humanely grown in Argentina and spun from Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified, sustainable, non-mulesed, pesticide-free organic merino wool. It is both hearty and soft and has a lovely bloom after it is washed.

I was supposed to get the yarn online today but that didn’t happen. I will get it done tomorrow. 






I put together combinations for Sparky. These will be on the website tomorrow as well.
Photos © Andrea Mowry

As I was knitting the Spark Cardigan, I knew the motif would make a beautiful round yoke pullover! So as soon as I bound off my cardi, this pullover hopped on my needles. Sparky is knit from the top down with and I added cute pockets, because - POCKETS!



They celebrated Boscoe’s birthday at work today. Yes, Beth and I are fighting over how to spell his name. I add an E but she doesn’t. The cake is from Jones Bakery in Caledonia - the only place to get a cake.
After dinner Beth let Boscoe have a stuffed toy. Then Beth had to get the vacuum out and clean up after him. This is why he doesn’t get a stuffed toy very often. I guess it’s better than him playing with yarn.

I just remembered that a big shipment is coming tomorrow from Madelinetosh. Merino light, tosh sport, tosh dk and tosh vintage. I can’t wait!!!

No comments: