Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Building Blocks

New needle sets are on the way from Knitter’s Pride. I hope we see these next week.



I am excited to try these out. There are two different cords in the set - swivel and fixed. I don’t think I’ve ever knit with cords that swivel. 

These cords will fit on any Knitter’s Pride tips so I’ve ordered lots if you want to try them on your set.

I was going through pictures for today’s post and found these from 2016. Stephen West’s MKAL - Building Blocks. Stephen sends out a clue every week and the shawl is knit in 4 weeks. It sounds impossible but it really isn’t.
I used tosh merino light for my shawl.
I love this shawl. It was fun to knit and I really like the shape of it. I need to get it out and wash it so I can wear it this winter. 
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.





If you are on the fence about joining the latest MKAL, wait until Friday afternoon and check out Stephen’s Ravelry group because knitters will be showing pictures of Clue 1. It’s kind of cheating but after you see the started projects you might decide to join.

No comments: