Sunday, September 06, 2020

Botanic Shawl

Alex blocked my Botanic Shawl for me. When she handed it to me this morning she said ‘boy is that huge’. Thank you Alex for doing this for me. I must admit that I am a lazy blocker and Alex does a much better job than I do.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry or on Stephen West’s website.

I used 3 skeins of Le Petit Lambswool and 4 skeins of Dyed in the Wool.
I went to the store to water the gardens so I took pictures while I was there. I tried it with different shawl cuffs. This is the Original Ring. Wildberry Leather. Brass Ring.
I loved making this shawl. The pattern is very intuitive once you get going.
This triangular shawl is knit sideways starting with a tiny corner increasing to the border. Stripes and slipped stitches decorate the linear lines of the fabric. One solid yarn combined with one self-striping yarn produce an exciting project that’s easy to knit and fascinating to watch the colors unfold. This pattern is a great beginner shawl project with simple stitches. You can stop early for a smaller shawl or knit more repeats for a larger shawl.
This is a Slim Ring. Denim Leather. Antique Nickel Ring.

This is Slim Ring. Chartreuse Leather. Antique Nickel Ring.






I need to water the gardens because all the plants from our house are now at the store. Boscoe loves our back garden now.
There are some really deep holes.

No comments: