Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Conservatory


The Conservatory was beautiful. It is amazing how much work goes into their displays. And that they are different from year to year. 


I have a lot of pictures so I’m picking the best ones.




I walked through again today and the sun was shining.




A bit of knitting content. These interesting garments were in the window of a store at The Bellagio.




I mentioned taking a larger suitcase yesterday. It’s a really good thing I did. Every pair of shoes at Donald Pliner were 50% off. I have two new pairs. Then I walked back from The Forum Shoppes to my hotel. My arm was sore by the time I made it. 

It was a beautiful day here. This is from The Bellagio tram platform.


From The Park. The colours are amazing.


Now I’m going to get my suitcase ready. Then I can go for a good breakfast in the morning before heading to the airport.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Fabulous! I especially like the third image.