Sunday, October 21, 2018

Third Colour

A day of watching football means that I'm fading in the third colour.

It also means that I'm almost to the point where I need to start working on math. My finished Comfort Fade Cardi is hanging in the store. I'll bring it home tomorrow so that I can figure out where I need to stop on the body and start on the sleeves. I also need to make sure that I get the sleeves to fade at the same place as on the body.

Blue Sky Fibers has discontinued Royal Petites so we are clearing the yarn. It is 25% off.

The Countess Mitts take two balls. We have patterns in the store or you can purchase the patterns on Ravelry.



100% Royal Alpaca
35 gram ball
91m/100 yards
2.75mm-3.25mm needles

Order online or stop by the store.
The pattern for the Riverton Royal Slouch is available on Ravelry. You will need 3 Royal Petites to make this.


The Lykke Interchangeable needles in Indigo are so pretty. We now have the 3.5" Interchangeable set in Indigo. These are great for sleeves, hats and necklines.


I would love to put in another hour or so of knitting but my hands are telling me that it is time to stop. I can hear my chiropractor saying the same thing so I'm going to put my knitting away and head to bed.

No comments: