Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Rose between two Tenshos

We had a great day in Woodstock.
Lynn and Sarah wore the Tensho Pullover and Wannietta wore here leather jacket because it was really, really cold. Her shawl is a Stephen West and added sunshine to the booth.

They have picked out the sweater we are all going to knit for the Knitters' Frolic in April. More on that closer to the date.

There are many people to thank
-Dad
-Beth
-Lynn
-Sarah
-Wannietta
-Cathy
-Sarah's husband John (it took us 25 minutes to pack up the booth - everyone around us were in awe)

I'm also going to prethank Cathy, Lynn and Alex. I am running away for a few days. I'll be in and out of the store tomorrow and then back on Friday. They have the awful task of unpacking.










Wannietta finished Humulus just in time for the show. It is knit with Woolstock and Dream State. I'll have better pictures next week.

Now it's time to pack. I've cast on another Comfort Fade Cardi to take with me.

No comments: