Friday, June 08, 2018

No two squares are the same

It's finished and it is beautiful.
Mr. Canada Post visited this morning with the Log Cabin Afghan that Lynda knit. The colours are perfect for my living room. We used 20 balls of Noro Kureyon in colour 416. The border is Dark Charcoal Cascade 220 Heathers.
Every square is the same colour but no two squares are the same.
We add flowers to the island at the store. Now I have more spots that I want flowers. Back to Terra on Monday. I have a dentist appointment and it's on the way home. Dad just brought me a tea and wants some flowers for his garden as well.

More bags are on the way from Atenti. I posted this on Instagram and Peggy sent me a picture of her Atenti Caddy....
This stand-alone, carry around organizer is perfect to store and keep handy all your tools and notions. It’s fully lined and has four outside and four inside pockets with an ample center well and an ultra suede handle.
...along with some pretty yarn and her Indigo Lykke needles. What a great day to sit outside and knit.

I've started the second half of Fading Point. The first piece is ready for the fifth colour but I haven't wound the skein yet. I had dinner with dad last night and watched the hockey game with him. I needed knitting so I grabbed the first colour to start the second piece.

Now it's bed time. I need to be at work early in the morning. Don't forget that it is Heritage Days. There is a parade in the morning and Wilson St is closed. You will need to come in from Rousseau Street. Please explain to the police officer that you are going in 8 houses, before the parade route.

No comments: