Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ta Da

Polly sent this picture yesterday afternoon. She's done! It's beautiful!
Ta Da, I finished my wave.  I’m so happy how it turned out and really enjoyed knitting it. Thanks for the KAL.
You can favourite Polly's shawl on Ravelry - she's Bruwa. Polly is a new knitter. She started last year and now she's unstoppable!

If you're thinking about joining the KAL, you have time to finish. Polly knit this in about 13 days.

The last video from Rowan is up now. Brushed Fleece. My two favourites are Brecon and Skomer. I have the yarn to get a sample of Skomer knit. Lynda will be getting the yarn very soon.



I just finished the second ball of dandelion on Auburn Wave. I'll be starting the third ball and the lace border at the same time. Since I don't like to have yarn left over my lace border might be a bit longer. It will depend on how I'm feeling. My Rowan is calling my name.

My post was finished and published. Then I realized that I forgot to say Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. Hope everyone is enjoying a great afternoon with family or friends.

No comments: