Monday, August 12, 2013

Colour Craving

Sleepy Sunday grew last night. Big Brother and then Die Hard. Two shows that don't require a lot of attention. 43 rows are complete. I really want to get back to it but there is lots of tosh to add to the website.
It feels like I didn't accomplish anything today but I left the house early and didn't get home until 5. I did bring lots of tosh from the storage unit.
merino light-I believe we have all the new colours in the store plus some favourites that have been out of stock.
pashmina
more pashmina
chunky, lace, prairie and more merino light

There is another Stephen West KAL starting in September.

Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2013: Color Craving

You can read more on Ravelry...

The words Colour Craving have me intrigued. Yes, I've purchased the pattern. Who knows if I will make it but patterns never go to waste. :) And it will be fun putting together colour combinations!!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Your throw is gorgeous and I love the colours!!!!