Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rosemary

Mr. Canada Post just left. The boxes from madelinetosh didn't come. I'm starting to get sad. Are the people who work at Canada Customs going though my tosh and picking out what they want?? I'm just joking. Kind of. :)

There was a box from Della Q.
Now in COTTON PRINT!!! This cute little bag looks great on the arm as you knit on the go. The closure serves as a perfect way to feed your yarn, tangle free! An outer pocket holds any notions.
  • Length: 6 inches
  • Width: 6 inches
  • Height: 8.5 inches
The Rosemary Bag is perfect for your sock knitting.

We also received the bag in 100% Taffeta Silk.

If you want to get your straight needles organized we have more needle cases.

Earlier today my dad called to see if I was watching the golf. He wanted to know what the scores were. I wasn't watching but put on the TV. It had just started to snow. SNOW! Just outside of Tuscon Arizona. They got close to 2". Here is a picture of the TV just after it started. I sent it to my dad because he thought I was joking.

Tomorrow night is a big night for my family. My grandfather is being inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Hamilton-Halton Construction Association.
The Hamilton-Halton Construction Association initiated the Construction Hall of Fame to recognize excellence of service to building, to the construction community, to its associations, and to the community. Recognized construction industry persons who have participated in the geographic scope of HHCA are eligible
It's too bad that Opa won't be there but we will have a drink for him. :)

No comments: