Friday, January 11, 2013

Someone started a new project

I took a few pictures of Fifty One Shades of Truth before I left last night.

Section 4 is picked up and a few rows done. When I got home last night my knitting had to be set aside for a bit. Someone (my non-knitter sister) decided that they wanted to make a Linen Stitch Scarf. She took (yes took and didn't pay for) 6 balls of Classic Elite Liberty Wool, 7mm needles and stitch markers. I had to cast on 450 stitches and then do the first row for her. She then did two rows herself while we watched TV. Top Chef and The Bachelor. Perfect knitting TV. You don't have to pay too much attention and if you miss something it doesn't really matter.

I got a few more rows of Section 4 done but left it at home today. Not too bright but I do have other knitting here. :) I was running out the door to get to the license bureau. I still don't have the new sticker on my car-I'm only a month and a half overdue on getting it. Every time I thought about going my stomach hurt. Waiting in that line. YUCK! When I got there my number was 67. They were on 60. Within 8 minutes my number was called. Why did I get myself so worked up? It was easy.

Mr. Canada Post brought in box 1 of 5 of madelinetosh yarns today. We received merino light, sock and one colour of merino dk. Hopefully on Monday he will have lots more for us.

Make sure you check out Laura Aylor's Ravelry Group before Monday, January 14th. Laura is the designer of All The Shades of Truth and it is her birthday. There is a surprise waiting for you!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hi Julie - please blog when the Tosh arrives. Feats and I will plan a road trip.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

You should get your sticker in Smithville! No line-ups EVER!