Sunday, October 23, 2011

Woodstock Fleece Festival

We just walked in the door from Woodstock. What a great day. I was on the road at 5:30 and in Woodstock by 6:30. The booth was ready for 8:30 when the doors opened.

Many people stopped by to say hi. If I missed you I am sorry. There were some crazy busy periods during the day.


The Kidsilk Creation was a hit.
During the day Sarah knit two and a half scarves while demonstrating.
Lynn wore the Suri and Silk scarf for part of the day.
She kept commenting on how soft it was.

I started this post last night when we got home. Beth made dinner and then I watched this week's episode of Criminal Minds. It was time for baseball, hockey and football. I laid down in bed to watch and fell asleep. When I looked at my clock it was 3:30. Great timing. Time to get up and watch the final of the Rugby World Cup. New Zealand pulled out a close one. There were times when it looked like France was going to win. After the game it was back to sleep. We've been up for a bit and the van has been unloaded at the store. The racks still need to be unloaded into storage but we are going to do that tomorrow morning. I must say that I am happy there won't be any more packing for a bit. :)

The next two weekends are busy-Kate is teaching this Saturday and the next Saturday afternoon we are hosting a bus load of knitters from the Downtown Knit Collective. Then there is going to be a bit of a break. Maybe a weekend in Myrtle Beach to put my feet up for a few days. Who am I kidding? Let me golf a few games.

It's time for football. I'm going to sit and knit on my Kidsilk Haze Stripe scarf. The colours are looking great. I will have a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Yarn heaven. :)))