Friday, June 14, 2024

This or That MKAL

The first clue for Ambah’s This or That MKAL came last night. I forgot that June 14th in Australia happens before June 14th in Ancaster. I cast on last night and that’s as far as I made it.

Once I read the clue I decided on my colour order.

A - Grape to Meet You

B - Fish Bowl (turquoise mix)

C - Be Hoppy

Dad was very proud of the bass he caught before dinner. Boscoe and Fred are looking on intently - they want the fish. Jackson couldn’t care less about fish.

Now I’m moving to my knitting chair. 

Just a reminder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see the pictures of your dad looking so happy. These health scares sure knock the stuffing out of us but he really seems to be doing well with it. I think of you guys often!
Lynda F.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your dad smiling again! LR

Lois Evensen said...

Your Dad looks great! How wonderful!

And, around here, our four pups each get a raw fish picnic a couple of times a year as a treat. I'm sure our pups would think it is for them!

Hugs from Ohio!