Sunday, April 18, 2021

Cathy and Sarah

Sarah did a photo shoot today. Sarah is so photogenic and her husband John takes beautiful pictures.

Cathy finished her Pressed Flowers. It is gorgeous. The colours are very Cathy! She is going to enjoy wearing the shawl. Cathy finished the shawl with an I-Cord bind off.

She used two colours of Rowan Felted Tweed - I believe it is Fjord and Lime. 3 balls of each.

You can purchased the pattern for Pressed Flowers on Ravelry.

Sarah has another Rock It Tee. This is with slim sleeves. She has been working through her stash and the yarn is really old but you an use any DK weight yarn to achieve this look.

From Sarah

Great for in between weather like today! Love this pattern.





This is PetiteKnit’s No Frills Sweater. Sarah says that it is a great staple pattern.
Sarah has now worked through all her old stash. And when I say old I think that these could be over 10 years old. Now she’ll be ready for new yarn 😘
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.



I’m working on the border chart. Unfortunately I had to rip out almost two rows last night. I stopped part way through a row and then we had dinner. When I picked it up after dinner I continued in a pretty pattern. Not the right pattern though. I’m back on track now.
Lucy loves to lie on dad’s front yard and watch the neighbourhood. She’s a bit nosy. She got that from my mom. Dad has been sitting on the concrete steps leading into the house but that’s not great for his back. We surprised him with a lawn chair so now they can both be comfortable outside.

No comments: