Friday, June 05, 2020

Tulip Baby Cardigan

No I am not the fastest knitter ever. The pattern for the Hug Shot went live on Ravelry this morning but I had an advanced copy and started when the Dream in Color shipment arrived. The pattern is easy to follow and is great for all levels of knitter.

I am using Kit #10. The Smooshy Cashmere is a dream to knit with. I did go down to a 3.75mm needle because I knit a bit on the loose side.

Another shipment is on the way from Dream in Color. The box will have 13 colours of Smooshy Cashmere including.
I took these pictures from the Dream in Color website. They are not photographed on the Smooshy Cashmere base. The yarn will look like my shawl.




We will also have Baby Tulip kits.
Dream In Color’s Tulip Baby Cardigan Kit features a unique combination of eight hand-dyed colors of Dream In Color Classy 100% Superwash wool yarn, spun and dyed in the USA. That’s enough yardage to knit the one-piece, neck-down Tulip Baby Cardigan in any size up to 18 months. 
There will be two different colour ways available. I knit this cardigan many years ago and it is so cute. I can’t wait for this bright colour.

No comments: