Friday, June 12, 2020

Section 5

I made it to section 5 on my Hug Shot. This is going to be my ‘trip’ knitting.

Pretend Trip
No, I am still in Ancaster. This is just a bit of fun since this is the weekend I would normally travel to TNNA.


We couldn’t decide if Boscoe was pleading with us not to go or asking us to hurry up because he is spending the weekend with grandpa. He is going to come back to us and we are going to have to retrain him. Dad will let him sleep on the bed. He’s very generous with treats - way too generous. He’ll let Boscoe do whatever Boscoe wants to do.

We arrived safely in Washington. The drive was uneventful. Here are pictures from the last 15 minutes into Washington.


The trip took us 9 hours and I drove the whole way. We’re going to have a quick dinner and then a quiet evening. I need to be ready for yarn shopping tomorrow.

No comments: