Friday, December 06, 2019

Making It

The sun came out for a bit this afternoon so I ran out and took pictures.
This Nightshift was knit with Noro Ito colours 16 & 17. I have another Nightshift almost finished and am considering what colours to use for another one. I love seeing how the colours play together.
The three new fabrics from Zigzag Stitches.

Beth and I are watching the new season of Making It. I have one complaint about the show - it is impossible to knit while it is on. You have to watch the TV. For many shows I can just listen but you need to see what is going on.


Beth is getting very excited - she gets to play with Boscoe tomorrow. Just for a few minutes and then he heads off with the trainer who will send pictures and videos so Beth can see how he is progressing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kate and Sarah say - "We want to hug Boscoe!!"