Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Just in Time

Mr. Canada Post came in late this afternoon with new enamel pins from Twill & Print.
This fun and shiny piece of knitter flair is a great way to glam up your jacket, backpack or project bag! Hard enamel is smooth and durable, the finish is super high quality, and the plating really shines. 



I have an update to Stole Twilight. I said that it was a triangular shawl. It isn't. It is a rectangle. I guess 'stole' should have been the clue. I didn't see the last two pages of the pattern.

©Stephen West
Stephen West has new patterns coming out on Friday. 
This triangular shawl begins with a tiny triangle at the center of the shawl. Parallelograms are stacked on the three sides of the triangle hence the name Trianglegram. Each parallelogram shape is knit one at a time while being attached to the previous sections for an entirely seamless project. Repeat the stripes until you are ready to bind off. The small size features four colors of West Wool Bicycle and the large multi-color size features a variety of fingering weight yarns and some fluffy suri alpaca accents. Relaxing garter stitch makes this pattern easy to knit and striking to wear.
I'm working on my new project but I want to get a bit further before pictures. It's good to have my knitting mojo back.

No comments: