Thursday, December 05, 2019

Just like Christmas

This is Heather's Nightshift. When Heather wanted to make the Nightshift we couldn't come up with the perfect combination. Then I pulled out all our Dream State and we decided to double up on one colour. The skeins were totally different so it looks like a different colour.

The finished shawl is amazing. I want to make one in this combination!!!


I have kits in the store in this colourway - we are calling it Version 4.

If you are looking for a quick/easy project, this is the Marley Scarf (pattern free from Rowan) knit with 3 balls of Rowan Brushed Fleece. This colour changes from light grey to dark (Peat Degrade). We have another version that is shades of brown (Tarn Degrade). There is also a moss stitch version on the pattern.

I was in the store just after 8 this morning. Lynn and I started moving yarn around yesterday afternoon and things were a mess. As we continued with our rearranging this morning Mr. Canada Post brought in a huge box from Life in the Long Grass. More singles and sock. I will get these pictured tomorrow because we are expecting more boxes today. Bags from Zigzag Stitches and yarn from Biches & Buches. It's like Christmas in the store today.
Freia Super Bulky has a new home.
Hue Loco Phyllis Sock has moved in with LITLG and Longdog sock.




We have a brand new colour of Le Petit Lambswool. Lynn and I are fighting over it. It is called Dark Blue Black - a navy/purple mix. I added a skein of The Family Jewels Dyed in the Wool for Carlina.

Alex blocked my Nightshift. I love the colours. It was dreary out today - I will try and get pictures tomorrow if the sun comes out.

No comments: