Saturday, January 19, 2019

Snow Day

I was on my way to the store at 9 this morning. I got there and dad called around 9:45 to tell me that the roads were getting bad and to start my way home. I stayed in the store until 11 and then went home. I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. The roads were snowed covered and slippery and the wind was blowing like crazy. I had Beth's truck and drove home in 4x4.



This was the back deck at noon.
And the back deck at 5pm. Beth had to shovel it for the second time.
The snow is up to Roko's stomach. He dug around in the yard until he found a ball. He was so happy and wanted to play. All was good until Beth threw the ball and Roko couldn't find it. The two of them were digging in the snow until it was found. That ended the game.
Kim Hargreaves newest book Form should arrive later this week.
A collection of seasonless pieces with effortless ease and elegance, with understated cuts and subtle textures worked in cosy yarns, the garments offer both laidback comfort and style.





I have been knitting this afternoon and the 20th wedge is almost finished. It's time to start playing with colours for another one.

No comments: