Monday, January 21, 2019

Coming this spring

Spring Rowan will be arriving at the beginning of February. We can't wait. As the date gets closer we will show more pictures but here is a bit to whet your appetite. 







We are going to have a new yarn called Denim Revive.

We will have new colours of hand dyed sock yarn coming in March. I can't share more information now but the colours look amazing!

Dad is leaving very early Wednesday morning for Honduras. 15 are going on their annual mission trip. He is so excited. He has been packed for weeks. The group didn't travel last year because of civil unrest and he really missed going.

I have a busy day tomorrow. A dentist appointment in the morning to have fillings replaced. YUCK. I'm visiting Trish in the afternoon which will turn the day around. I probably won't be able to eat all day but my hair will look really good!

No comments: