Friday, March 30, 2018

The Shift

Alex finished The Shift (pattern purchased on Ravelry) and it is awesome.
This cowl is the perfect all-the-time accessory! And the answer for all of those knitters out there who love to knit shawls, but have a hard time styling them. A fun and engaging knit with shifting colors, that looks like an asymmetrical triangle shawl, and it only takes a fiddle-free second to throw it on as the finish to every outfit!
I talked to the store yesterday before boarding the plane and Lynn told me that she left The Shift in the front room. Just in case I stopped in today. She knows me well.

The trip home was uneventful but the airport in Toronto was jammed. Customs took forever and there was a lot of traffic on the way home. By the time I got home it was too late to write.
On Wednesday night I went for a walk down the strip. I miss it but I'm happy to be home.

No comments: