Sunday, March 25, 2018

Not One. Not Two. Yes Three


The Airplane Scarf is the perfect plane knitting. Totally mindless. Knit every row. Around and around.

I made it safely but it was late (or early) when I finally got to sleep. When I was clearing Customs in Toronto the agent asked why I had so much luggage. My suitcase and carry on had lots of empty space. And it’s a good thing. Donald Pliner had shoes on sale. Three pairs are coming home with me. It was a good sale :)


My travels today took me to The Conservatory at the Bellagio. Spring flowers. So pretty.










I have many more pictures. All sadness goes away when you are walking through The Conservatory. Everyone is happy. They are taking pictures and talking and pointing. 


It is beautiful outside. The sun is shining and compared to the weather at home it is hot. I’m going to take my knitting to the pool and enjoy the sun for a while.

1 comment:

Trina said...

HI Julie, the colours of your scarf are stunning! Is that the hedgehog kid silk lace held double? Is it soft? So pretty!
Have fun!
Trina