Monday, January 29, 2018

Vegas Nights


Five yarn companies collaborated on a mini yarn crawl at TNNA. We went to each booth and collected a mini skein to knit the shawl called Vegas Nights (pattern available on Ravelry.)

Kit One Crochet Too
Anzula
Lorna’s Laces
SweetGeorgia
Oink Pigments


I collected all my skeins and have the yarn for this great shawl. But I’m not going to knit it. It’s going to be a prize. For what??

The Ancaster Community Food Drive is taking place on Saturday March 3. We will be collecting food and cash. When you donate you will be entered into a draw and this year we are going to be making 3 baskets of great products as the prizes. The kit for Vegas Nights will be in one basket. 

The fantastic ladies at Anzula Luxury Fibers donated this beautiful skein of Squishy Fingering/Sock for a basket.

We have more awesome items coming. Lorna’s Laces is sending a prize for each basket. I will be blogging more about this next week after I get home and talk with all my suppliers.

This afternoon I went for a really long walk and played tourist.

The Fountains at Bellagio started as I was crossing the street from Ballys.








Now I’m going to sit and relax for a few minutes. Maybe knit a few rows. I have a great knitting chair in my room.


I’m sorry to anyone who came to the store after 4 today. Cathy lives in Kitchener and I wanted her on the road home - Beth and dad both said that the snow was bad. Dad had to drive to Bowmanville this afternoon and the drive home took an hour longer than the drive there. I was supposed to be flying home today. Thank goodness I changed it until tomorrow. I might have been staying in Toronto tonight.

No comments: