Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Dotted Rays

It's finished and it is beautiful.
I am so happy. Alex did an amazing job.

Pattern: Dotted Rays - Speckled Fade (purchased on Ravelry)

Yarn: Uschitita but any fingering weight yarn will work. There are 4 colours in the shawl and then 2 colours in the border.

I've been asked if we are getting more yarn from Uschitita. An order has been placed but we won't see it until November. I tried to get it sooner but Steffi has exams - she's in medical school.



We have new colours of Mary Ann from Frabjous Fibers in the store.
fingering weight sock base: delightfully soft hand with the smoothness and durability you want in a fabulous sock yarn. 
434 m / 475 yards per 4 oz. skein
85% merino and 15% nylon 




Lynn made a pair of socks with Mary Ann and they are super soft. She raved about the yarn and the yardage. Most sock yarns have around 400m on a skein. I don't think I've shown a picture of the socks - I'll get one tomorrow.

Survivor is taping so it's time to go. My knitting isn't growing so I hope to get in a few hours tonight.

No comments: