Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Alpacas

Sorry that there wasn't a blog post last night. I got home late and didn't even turn my computer on. That was a first.

Melo loved the Amazing Race last night. There were Alpacas. He would run to the TV and bark and cry and then run to me. Then back to the TV. He was in heaven.

Alex brought in my Dotted Rays - Speckled Fade today to show off the progress. I can't wait. I keep asking if it will be ready for Saturday but she won't answer. :)

I'm afraid to say it but I think we're packed for the Knitters' Fair. I just need to take down garments and redress a few mannequins and we're ready to go.


We will be on the main floor of the arena in booths 24-26.

I just got home from having dinner with my parents.
Lucy was so excited when I mentioned to dad that his planter needed water.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

So cute your pup is watching TV. Ours do the same and just love shows with any animals.