Sunday, August 13, 2017

I couldn't stop myself

The pattern is well written and easy to follow. I love the colours and I had to keep going. I knit until almost 2am and was back at it by 10 this morning.
I have 70 more rows of this colour. Then I work 12 rows of garter stitch alternating this colour with the pop colour. Then 12 lace rows of the pop colour and then into the next colour. I won't make it much further tonight because I need to get some sleep. It's a big day tomorrow that starts with a visit to Trish - a hair cut and no more grey. Then it's to the store to pack mail orders. I understand the need to receive yarn ASAP.

The yarn is very nice to knit with. It is the same base, or really close to Hedgehog Skinny Singles and LITLG Singles. You can mix the three yarns together and wouldn't see the difference.

A few weeks ago I showed these colours of Adelaide. Diana is using them to make me another Bambara Wrap. I hope she sends pictures of her progress.

I'm going to do a few more rows. Beth has instructions to turn the TV off in half an hour.
It's a hard life.

No comments: