Monday, August 21, 2017

Wannietta is Fading

Don't forget that the store is closed tomorrow (Tuesday August 22) and will reopen on Wednesday morning. My time away has been very good and I'm refreshed and ready for fall. The Knitters' Fair will be here before we know it.
 
Wannietta sent a picture yesterday of So Faded. I'm hoping that there will be another picture tomorrow with the next colour. She says that she knits fast :)
Sorry for the ugly carpet photo. It's the only place where I have natural light. I tried lying the shawl out on the bed but that didn't work.
I went for a walk this morning and there were many people on the street getting pictures of the eclipse. I didn't have glasses so I didn't want to look up. I took the picture over my shoulder. It's really cloudy here and it doesn't look like anything but I can say I was outside :) I'm in the room waiting to check in for tomorrow's flight and then I'm heading out for another walk....... It's many hours later and I'm back from my walk. I've walked 12km today so I'm having a treat - a piece of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Then a nap. I've been up since 5:30. Happy knitting tonight!

No comments: