Saturday, July 22, 2017

Party

The end is near. I have 14 rows to go before the ribbing. This is a great project to work on in the car or at the soccer field. I would definitely consider making it again.

Yesterday I mentioned cleaning up the mini skein kits on the website. It got me thinking about an order I placed at TNNA so I sent off an email. We should be receiving boxes from SweetGeorgia the middle of August. There will be four new Party of Five kits.
Rustle
Voyage
 Whirlwind
Whisper
I've knit Hitchhiker (pattern purchased on Ravelry) twice with Party of Five kits. The pattern is easy. All you need to know is cast on, cast off, knit and increase. You knit one colour to the end of the skein and then join in the next skein. I joined in the middle of the row - I didn't want to waste one cm of yarn.

Taffy Toes (free pattern on Ravelry) is knit with a Party of Five kit. The yarn is 80% superwash merino and 20% nylon. Perfect for socks.
Marron (pattern purchased on Ravelry) is another great shawl that is knit with a Party of Five kit.

There will also be 23 colours of Tough Love Sock (100gram skeins - 388m/425yards) in the shipment including


It's the 8th inning of the Jays game and they need my full attention. Plus my knitting is calling me so it's time to say good night.

No comments: