Tuesday, July 04, 2017

New Jacket Pattern


Lynda needs a new project and Blue Sky Fibers has a new pattern. Perfect timing. Mr. Canada Post picked up her yarn this afternoon and she should be knitting on Thursday.

Pattern: Janesville Jacket (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Woolstok

This sample is knit with 1306 and 1309.
On the go or cozy at home, the Janesville Jacket is one size fits most. Knit in Woolstok; 100% Highland Peruvian Wool, with an interesting seed stitch and 21 color options, you will want more than one.
The colours in this sample are 1301 and 1317. My sample will be 1304 and 1300.

I spent some time this afternoon doing orders and sending off emails to find out when shipments will be arriving. No one was answering the phone. It was getting me a little angry and then I remembered the date. Happy Independence Day to our neighbours to the south.

Don't forget that we are closed for the next few days and will reopen on Tuesday July 11.

Our flight is at 8am tomorrow. YIKES. Frank (a friend and the owner of Ancaster Limousine) is picking us up at 5am. DOUBLE YIKES. I have so much to do tonight. See my parents. Wind yarn for my plane project. Download some TV episodes of NCIS: LA onto my iPad. Laundry. Pack. Plus I'm having my hair done tonight.

I'll blog as much as I can while I'm away. We're heading to Vegas for Beth's birthday and she has a lot of activities planned.

No comments: