Thursday, April 24, 2014

OOPS

I did mean to post yesterday but things got away from me. There were some last minute details to work out before the Frolic
-my visit to the hair salon
-my nails (I have to look my best at the show)
-dealing with a shipment coming from Texas - more on that below
-ordering some booth decorations
-printing
-making kits

The shipment from Texas. More madelinetosh will be arriving at the storage unit on Monday. I'm going to say it will be Wednesday before we can get it to the store.


There's a brand new yarn.
Dandelion is a single-ply custom blend of 90% superwash merino wool, 10% fine linen. With a generous 325 yards per skein, this fingering weight yarn is more than enough yardage to complete a pair of socks and two skeins can completed a full-sized lace project. This uniquely soft, fine linen blend is hand-dyed in small dye lots.
And lots of new colours.
Cape town Rainbow
Chicory
Ember
Farmhouse White
Hosta Blue
Medieval
Purple Basil
Red Phoenix
Sun Rose
Walnut

I need to get my last minute chores done. If all goes well I will do another post tonight.

No comments: