Monday, March 10, 2014

Liberty

It's been a long day and I just got home from work. I haven't thought about a blog post today. No deliveries today. No knitting today. What am I going to write about? I have absolutely no clue. I looked at some of my pictures. Didn't help.

Then I remembered that we will be getting two new colours of Liberty Wool from Classic Elite. They might be here on Friday and if not, then on Monday.

7851 Meteor
7852 Magenta Masterpiece

There will be two patterns as well.
Dinky Hat
This seeded rib hat is the perfect default hat pattern – the simple pattern of knit/purl stitches is easy to memorize, including the crown decreases. 
Seeded Rib Vest
This simple vest is worked in pieces in a seeded rib and finished with a solid ribbed edging around the v-neck and armholes.

Then I remembered something else. A box should be arriving from Prism any day too. There are two awesome kits in the box. These are technically for me but if someone wants them I'm willing to sell them and reorder for myself.

Impressionist Jacket knit in double strand of Delicato

Chevron Cha Cha
Knit in Euroflax Linen

It's time to sign off. Beth is tapping her foot. Master Chef Canada and Big Break have been taped. It's also 10pm and time to relax if I'm going to get some sleep tonight.

No comments: