Friday, March 07, 2014

Karma


Knit in a lovely tonal cotton, Kiribati is an easy knit featuring beautiful double yarn overs along one side.
Kiribati is knit in Karma.
Dyed in a range of softly shaded hues, the intriguing mesh construction of this machine washable cotton tape gives it an airy quality.
Download the pattern.... 

Karma is in the store and there are 2 new colours on the way.
3483

3488

Larisa from Offhand Designs sent some pictures of Kazul in action. There are some awesome features.






It's been one crazy day here. It started out good. Beth and I went to my parents and used their garage to lay out the booth for the Knitter's Frolic. It's looking good. On my way to the store I stopped at Tim's. Long story short - I was patiently waiting my turn in the drive thru line when a lady cut in front of me. Then it all went bad. The 403 is closed for an accident which means that all roads in and out of Ancaster are backed up. It's like a parking lot out there. Then a van broke down and parked in my driveway. Right at the bottom. Totally blocking it. It was there for almost two and a half hours. The good thing about the day is that the sun is shining!!

I'm home, had a cup of peppermint tea and now I'm going to knit. This should relax me after one crazy day.

No comments: