Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ishbel

For some reason I think that I knit lace quicker than straight stocking stitch. Maybe I'm nuts but it seems that Ishbel is growing quickly.

For the lace edge there are five charts.

For the large size which I am making it is A, B, A, B, A, C, D, E.

I'm through A and B and almost through A again.

Nadine is downstairs with her class and I thought that I would get lots done tonight but so far nothing. Beth has Grey's Anatomy taping so there will be at least an hour of knitting when I get home.

Something hit me this morning (April is almost here and our hours are changing) so I quickly wrote a newsletter and sent it out. If you didn't receive it, you can read it here.

A box came today from Lynda with two more garments for the Frolic.
Color Affection - one of our favourite patterns.
Derecho - another favourite.

I'm home from the store and ready to knit. Roko is on the couch waiting for me. Knitting is so much easier with a 75lb dog sitting on you. His ear is doing much better. The incision still hasn't closed but it is getting there. I can't wait. They really need to be groomed but between his ACL surgeries and his ear they couldn't go. A couple more weeks and then they'll be handsome again.

No comments: