Friday, March 02, 2012

Thanks Dad

Mr. Handyman (my dad) was here earlier today doing a few chores. My parents are leaving for Myrtle Beach in the morning so it was last minute things. He hung new flags on the front of the house.

He put some screws in the wall at the front door and we hung the Knit Swirl kits.
Then more screws in the hall way so that I could hang some afghan kits.

I had more ideas of things we could do but he had to get back to the job that pays the bills. There was also the list of chores that he had from my mom.

In the middle of my rearranging, Nick (Mr. Canpar) brought in three big boxes of Frill Seeker Twisted-the newest colours of Frill Seeker. The yarn has been put away and now it's time to get back to the mess I created.

I'm home now. There wasn't time to finish my rearranging today. Maybe tomorrow. I'm going to wind a few more balls of yarn and get my sleeve finished tonight.

No comments: