Thursday, June 09, 2011

Hello Columbus

Bev and Oliver arrived a bit late this morning (we weren't surprised) and by the time the truck was loaded we pulled out of the driveway at 8:45. The drive was totally uneventful. No problems at the border (Oliver is a Kiwi but he had all his paperwork in order), no traffic and good weather.

We had a business meeting on the patio and then dinner. Everyone is very tired so we all went to our rooms and will meet again in the morning.

Cathy worked in the store today and unpacked a few goodies.



Whisper from Kim Hargreaves arrived this afternoon.

Then she unpacked the new colours of Noro Kureyon.

I can barely keep my eyes open (I did all the driving while everyone relaxed) so I'm heading to bed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: