Friday, February 25, 2011

Where is the snow?

What happened to our snow storm this morning? We did get some snow but not nearly as much as they said.  When I went to bed last night they were saying 10-20cm.  When I woke up this morning it was down to 5cm.  They are saying more snow for Sunday.  Is it really coming??

Frill Seeker Lace Effect yarn has arrived and I am part way through a scarf.  There is still half a ball of yarn left-it will be a nice long scarf.

Yesterday I sent out a newsletter about Frill Seeker Lace Effect showing the colours that we have in stock.  You can download the newsletter if you didn't receive it.

Heather at Offhand Designs sent me an email yesterday to let me know that my new bags should be shipping next week.

This is Vintage Thunderbolt.  We have one bag in our shipment. Offhand is sold out of the fabric so we won't be able to get anymore.

Vintage Brown Floral

Another fabric that is already sold out.  There will be one of this in my shipment as well.

Somedays I wish that I could see into the future. Why did I only order one of each?  The fabrics are great and I won't be able to have them in my collection.

There is an Alvy in the shipment for me.  Did you think I was going to pass up a bag with purple?

No comments: