Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Temptation!!

It has been a busy morning so far.  Yarn needed to be unpacked.

What yarn??

Ms. Canada Post came in with a big box from madelinetosh.

Tosh merino dk is here.

WOW!!

Beautiful!!

Last week I did an order from my supplier of Christel Seyfarth kits and Kauni yarns.

Christel Seyfarth designs amazing shawls that are knit in the round.  Once the knitting is finished the shawl is cut.  I have knit one myself and really want to do another.

This is the new Star Shawl.  A customer has already knit a Christel kit and gifted it to her sister and will be knitting this for herself.

The colours are beautiful.

Coming with the kit will be more colours of Kauni.

Kauni was first introduced to the blogging world by The Yarn Harlot in 2007. The yarn has long colour repeats making for interesting colour work.

There are some amazing patterns available.  The Cascade Vest is a free pattern that you can download on Ravelry.

Here are a few more from Ravelry

Daisy Shawl-it is in my favourites!!

Thistle Vest

Mr. Canada Post was just here with the second box of tosh merino dk.  I have added the yarn to the website and we just need Korey to get the shade cards up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - I really love that Star Shawl!!!