Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Displays

This morning I was on a mission to do some new displays.

Here are my cowls.  I even made a sign for each cowl telling the yarn and where to find the pattern.  This makes life easier for Jane, Cathy and Sarah.

I had this grid in the store last year and then we started taking it to shows.  It ended up in storage and my dad returned it to the store on Saturday.  It is going to be used to hang the Lantern Moon needles but I can't find my hooks so for now it looks like this.

Over the past two weeks I have been crazy making price signs. There should be a sign on everything now. Of course, now that I wrote this someone is going to come in this afternoon and find something without a sign.

This is one of my favourite scarves. 

Pattern:  Cora (downloadable for free on Rowan's website)
Yarn: 2 skeins of Rowan Colourscape Chunky
Needles: 7mm

The two new shades of Colourscape Chunky are missing from our shade cards.  Here they are (and they would both look amazing in the scarf)

 444 Moody Blues
447 Jungle

Ms Canada Post brought a parcel yesterday from Lynda.

Pattern: Ribbed Tank from the Debbie Bliss Glen magazine
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Glen in colour 7 (aqua/blue marl)
Needles: 5.5mm and 6.5mm

The yarn feels great in the finished sweater!!

Now I need to figure out what I am going to send to Lynda tomorrow.

No comments: