Friday, November 12, 2010

Home Again

We pulled into the driveway at 5:30 last night.  My plan was to have a nap and then wake up to catch up on TV.  I was in bed by 6:30 (needed to do some laundry, etc) and woke up again at 10:30.  Decided to roll over and was up again at 7 this morning.  Obviously I was tired.

The drive home was uneventful.  We made very good time.  My dad accused me of speeding but I was just keeping with the flow of traffic.  :)

I plugged my phone in this morning to download pictures and there were 160 from the aquarium.  It is going to take some time to figure out which to use.

There are three Belugas at the aquarium.


It was almost feeding time.  One whale kept coming to the surface and making noises.  It was a lot like Roko when he wants his dinner.

Beth touching a shark.  Not in this lifetime was I doing that.
The penguins were just standing around when we arrived.
Then we could go below and see them in the water.

There are many more pictures from the aquarium but I am going to save them for tomorrows post.

There are two hotels attached to Foxwoods.  This is a view from the 25th floor.

In the middle of this picture you can see a really green patch. There are two golf courses that I have heard are amazing. I can see a visit happening next summer.

I have been out to get my Tim's.  Beth swears that they put something in the coffee and tea to make you addicted. We laugh at home many Tim Hortons there are in Southern Ontario.  In New England there are just as many Dunkin' Donuts.

Before going to work I am going to try and get a newsletter finished.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

There's no place like home. :) Nice images, especially of the Belugas.