Friday, November 19, 2010

More Cowls

Elly came into the store today with some interesting patterns from Ravelry. I love A Noble Cowl and will be casting on this afternoon.  A cowl with a shawl pin-what a great idea.  Why didn't I think of it? Choosing a yarn was very hard.  A double knitting weight-there are a lot of options.  I decided on Mulberry from Louisa Harding.  100% Silk.  It is going to be beautiful.  Then add a Romi shawl pin.  Now I have myself excited.

You find out the most interesting things on Ravelry.  Rowan has put the cover of the spring magazine on their website.
Due for release on 15th January 2011, our latest magazine is packed with the usual features, along with the three design stories. The trend behind the magazine for Spring 2011 season sees knitwear at the heart of the major clothing trends, somewhat unusual for a summer season. The layered silhouette and the general overall look will be the major factor for garment styling this season.
Read more about the stories on Rowan's website. 

The Apprentice last night had a very happy ending.  Stephanie is gone.  Not a very nice person.  I'm glad that Donald didn't make a big deal about her being Canadian.  We don't want her!!

It's time to cast on my cowl.

No comments: