Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunny Sunday afternoon

The scarf trend continues. This is called The Dolores Park Cowl. 60 stitches on 9mm needles and knit every row. I used one skein of Malabrigo chunky. Very soft yarn and nice to work with.

We have 4 colours in the store and more colours are on the way this week.

It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon. The door is open and the dogs are playing outside.

I should be sitting and knitting-maybe once I am done my post. The store was crazy yesterday. Sarah offered to work so that I could get out of the store for a bit. I left for a total of 10 minutes to get lunch. Thanks to all who came in-we like it busy!!! The day sure flies by.

We were running short on needles so I just placed an order for more Addis and Lantern Moon needles. The Lantern Moon order will also have some sheep tape measures (a great Christmas gift) and more buttons.

Beth and I are taking a road trip tomorrow-we're going across the border shopping. Don't know what we are shopping for but when we see it we will know. :) Maybe shoes??

No comments: