Thursday, October 08, 2009

A long post about nothing

Knitting classes have started again which means I am in the store from 10am-9pm. Some days I just don't have time to blog. Yesterday was one of those days. It is 9am and I am early for work. Maybe I can get a blog post done before I go.

After class we got caught up on a few TV shows-Lie To Me, Hell's Kitchen and World Series of Poker. Lots of knitting was accomplished. I am knitting another Noro Striped Scarf-this time in Silk Garden. It is mindless knitting which I need right now.

Well, it is now 8:25 on Thursday night. Obviously I didn't get my post done this morning. There is absolutely no new knitting to report-my scarf didn't make it out of the bag today. I am still trying to get everything done for the retreat. Just when I think I have everything done I come up with something else.

The knitting will come out for Survivor.

My post is so boring that I just went through my pictures to see if there is anything neat to add. No. Wow, what has my life come to?? I am going to hit the publish button now because I am just depressing myself. :)

Okay, now it's 9:20 and I am doing much better. I tidied my room and bathroom. The cleaning ladies are coming tomorrow so the house has to be in order. Then I packaged up some yarn to mail tomorrow.

Suddenly it hit me-go downstairs to the war room. Goody bags are lining the walls and the pool table is covered with door prizes. I knew that if I put my mind to it I could find something to take pictures of.



No comments: