Thursday, July 23, 2009

Darn Dogs

Did you know that there is a Needle Emporium group on Ravelry and Facebook? Be the first to know-yarn arrivals, knitting shows, workshops and gossip from the knitting world.

You thought I was joking about the dogs on the bed. Where am I supposed to sleep? How do I get them off the bed? Once they are set, especially Roko, you can't move them. Cookies. I went to the kitchen and they came running. While they were eating I ran and got into bed.

I didn't get much knitting done last night but here is the start of Iris. The colours are working up great and I have some shirts that will be perfect under it. Maybe tonight while watching Big Brother and Law and Order UK.

I got to work yesterday morning and went on a rearranging blitz. Colourscapes Chunky is now hanging so you can really see the colours. Now I sit and stare at them-not good because I want to knit with them all.

Some of the colours of Lima are on the shelf. I am having a hard time right now because once the renovations are done many of the yarns are going to be moved. Why put them out and then have to move them in 2 weeks? But I really want them out so I can look at them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doggies on the bed!!! I have the same problem with my Squeakers... and man does he's like a little heating element.

Oh yes, did I mention the Colourscapes Chunky looks divine!!!!